Sunday, December 6, 2009

Last PC Fair for the year 2009...

PC Fair PC Fair PC Fair......Wuahahahahaha....very nice but the worst thing is every times also full of peoples going to it,that's a good thing to the organizer but not for me,making me dizzy dizzy and dizzy oni....lolz...

But luckily this time I can handle my dizzy when I'm at a more peoples place such as Pasar Malam & PC Fair lah....The same things are selling there every time but not the same price only lo,some products expensive and some is cheaper than the IT market.

Anyway,there were many of nice views when I stepped the first step to the KLCC Isetan,but this made me disappointed because of the branding is hanging on our right-hand side wall of the KLCC Isetan entrance which is letting us said "HAIZ" to them,why?BECAUSE OF NO MONEY LAH.......:-


OH NO!!!!This branding had edi spoilt my view and my mood when I stepped into the KLCC ISETAN.

When I walked out from the ISETAN, nice views keep coming to my eyes,HAHA...You know what?Because of the Christmas will be coming soon,HOO-RAH....and my first reaction was WAO,what a nice Christmas Tree is putting at the middle court of the KLCC shopping mall...-



<-WAH,Christmas will be coming soon...







>>>WAO!!!What a Nice Car...





After a few minutes for snapping the pictures, my seniors,room mates and his friends,and I were walking towards the Convention Center Hall to have our walk and shopping inside to enjoy our trip....Showgirls,which represent the games,the brand of the laptop were keep standing there which are giving the browser of the products without any attention from the customers,I felt so pity to them for standing without getting our attentions...But some of the guys were trying to take picture with the beautiful showgirls there and my eyes were getting pain and pain because of the flashlight from many cameras.....OH No....HAIZ.........

Anyway I had spent 3 to 4 hours time to finish walking from the Convention Hall 1 to Hall 5,But i'm not tired also....wuahahahaha,devil's laughing here........Today will be the last day of the PC Fair and the last PC Fair for the year 2009.

SO,I'll be going to KLCC again for the next year PC Fair......Hope will come out with the new technologies,new product,new designs of the product and make the PC Fair more interesting than this year,2009....


No comments: