Thursday, December 3, 2009

Presentation on Wednesday [2nd of December 2009]

Presentation, Haiz...also don't have any ideas and comments for my presentation on yesterday...Anyway,I think it was a good presentation.At here, I wanna apologize to my group members because of skipped the meet up to them, hope them will accept my apology.

Presentation? What subject's presentation?
Will be answering now lo, is Mass Communication presentation, having a press conference presentation. I was feeling very nervous when was our turn to present our press conference, keep hand shaking and inside my stomach don't know why,suddenly like the wheel is rolling in my stomach. That was my first experience of facing the nervous, that time I was just keep taking a deep breath for myself. "hu hu hu hu" sound came out and try to ask myself "Why,WHy,WHY"...

Nervous, is a scary emotion to every humans....I guess everybody will be also getting nervous when we are trying to present your ideas. When the time came, my group members and I were trying to have a perfect presentation: 2012 and the Mayan Calendar...

"ding" time's up, teacher stopped us quickly because over time of the presentation. Oh no....too SCARY" and NERVOUS for this period, what is that?

Is teacher's comments lah, when we are pay attention and opening our ears big, suddenly teacher ask us a few of question, "HUH" die edi die edi... haha....of course not spoke tat loud lah...and the question come out from our Mass Communication teacher,"Is it going to be happened in the year 2012?" OPS...we know to answer lah... wuahahahahahahaha..........
Because of our presentation is very interesting to everyone,even teacher was also paying attention listen to our presentation until forgot to look the time...WAH...

"2012 and Mayan Calendar mah must be very interesting to everyone lah......" Jerry(1 of my group partners) said this when we were preparing the written assignment.

The results came out is "INTERESTING" and "GOOD" presentation from our teacher's mouth...But I'm here also very sorry to the next group, because the first group is presenting so good,and giving a little of stress to the other 2 groups...

No comments: