Friday, December 4, 2009

Rainy Day this morning again...

Again and again rainy day occured for these 3 months,Wao,and I felt very cool for these pass 3 months, just like staying at the Snow World,Haiz....No choice,now is the raining season for Malaysia.

This morning I had a class at 8 o'clock in the morning,every time will be a little bit late to attend the class because raining cause me oversleep,haiz....And every Friday will be getting crazy after I woke up and rushing to go to campus as fast as I can...
->Having a sweet dreams when I was sleeping, having a nightmares when I wake up......SO SCARY LAH...

When I reach to the campus, first step when I stepped in,I saw an interesting scene that our campus foyer is full of colorful umbrella on the floor,HAHA....just like having an umbrella showcase at our campus foyer.So every time when I was late for the class,I'll feel mad and rush this and rush that so that I can attend my classes,but when I first step going into the campus,my emotion changed because of the colorful umbrella...HAHA....


This shows us when every day will be a happy and colorful days.When we are mad or unhappy on that day,something will happen and change our emotion to become a happy person.
->So don't worry,be happy.........HAHA....

No comments: